這附近有醫院嗎的英語
Ⅰ 問路用英語
問路的常見英語表達:
1.Excuse me, where is the post office? 2.Is these a post office near /around hear? 3.Can you tell me the way to the post office ? 4.How can I get to the post office?
5.Which is the way to the post office ? 6.Do you know the way to the post office? 7.Can you tell me how to get to the library? 問路的常見英語表達開頭語: Excuse me, where is the „„ Excuse me, how to go to the „„
Excuse me, which is the way to the „„ it's on the left \ right it's between the „„ it's besides the „„ it's in the front of „„
問路的英語對話1
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map? A:對不起,請問我在地圖上的什麼地方?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city. B:我們在這里,汽車站,我們現在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I』m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station? A:哦!我想我迷路了。我能否從這里到火車站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left. B:順這條街一直走過兩個街區,然後左轉。
問路的英語對話2
A: Excuse me. I』m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station? A:對不起,我迷路了,請問您能告訴我去車站怎麼走嗎?
B: I』m walking that way. Let me lead you the way. B:我正朝那邊去。讓我給你帶路吧!
問路的英語對話3
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I』m looking for the Museum. A:對不起,打擾一下,不知您能否幫助我,我在找博物館。
B: Boy, you are lost. It』s across town. B:哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那頭。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum? A:哦!太糟糕了!那我怎麼去博物館呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there. B:您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽車換乘83路公共汽車到那裡。
問路的英語對話的一些表達方法:
Can you tell me the way to the station? 請你告訴我去火車站怎麼走?Go straight ahead and turn left at the traffic lights. 沿這條路一直向前走,在紅綠燈那兒向左轉。
1).問路的幾種表示方法:
a. Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the museum? 請你告訴我去博物館怎麼走?
b. Could you tell me how I can get to the museum? 請你告訴我去博物館怎麼走?
c. Would you please tell me where the post office is? 請告訴我郵局在哪兒?
d. Excuse me, but please tell me how to get to the railway station? 請問,去火車站怎麼走?
e. Excuse me, but I'm trying to find a chemist's shop. 對不起,我要找一家葯店。
f. Would you please tell me if there is a hospital nearby? 請問附近有醫院嗎?
g. Is the zoo far from here? 動物園離這兒遠嗎?
h. Will it take long to get to the airport? 去機場要很長時間嗎?
2).回答別人問路的表示方法:
a. Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights. 沿這條路一直走到紅綠燈那兒。
b. Turn right / left at the second crossing. (Take the second turning on the right / left.) 在第二個十字路口向右 / 左轉彎。
c. Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square. 坐46路公共汽車,在廣場下車。
d. It's on the corner of Huaihai Street and Xizang Road. 在淮海路和西藏路的路口。
e. Go straight ahead along the bund and then turn left. 沿著外灘往前走,然後往走轉彎。
2. It's only about ten minutes' walk. 那兒離這兒只有走大約10分鍾的路。 it常被用來表示距離,後面可以跟表示距離的名詞短語,也可以跟「名詞(表示時間) + 名詞(表示行走方式)」,要注意撇號的位置。例如:
It is three miles to the lake. 這兒離湖有3英里的路程。
My home is not far from here. It's only five minutes' walk. 我家離這兒不遠,走5分鍾就到。
It is one hour' ride from Shanghai to Suzhou. 從上海坐車到蘇州有1小時的路程。
有時地方名稱也直接做主語:The post office is two blocks away. 郵局離這兒兩個街區的距離。
1).corner前可用不同的介詞表示不同的位置概念,街道的拐角可用介詞on或at。例如:
There is a post office at / on the corner of Smith Street and Beach Road. 史密斯街和海灣路的十字路口有個郵局。
The dog slept comfortably in the corner of the room. 那條狗在屋角舒服地睡覺。
2).街道的名稱可使用avenue, street和boulevard。avenue指的是寬闊的林蔭大道,尤其指美國城市裡縱向的街道,與其交叉的橫道稱為street。boulevard也是林蔭大道