關於餐廳買單英語對話閱讀
『壹』 英語對話內買完東西給完錢服務員要說什麼
「買單」和「埋單」表示的意思相同的, 餐館結帳叫「埋單」,這是廣東方言其中有三層意思:一是提醒服務員「行埋來」(走過來),「埋」乃「靠近」
『貳』 急需在餐廳點餐的英語對話
以下是一部分:
訂位
When do you need the table?
This Friday.
Have you got a table for four tonight?
Yes, this way, please.
How many people are in your party?
There will be 6 people.
Do you have a reservation, please?
Yes. For 3 people in the name of Clarkson.
Come in, sir. May I take you coat, please.
Thanks.
安排座位
How may gusts, please?
Eight.
Can we change tables?
Yes, it』 fine.
Shall we see the menu, please?
I』ll bring it over.
Could you please give me an appetizer?
Here you go.
Have you decided on something, sir?
What do you recommend?
May I take you order?
Bring the menu, please.
What would you like to order?
What』s the special today?
What』s the special today?
「All-you-can-eat」 dinner special.
酒水服務
Good evening, sir. Would you like to order some wine with your meal?
Um, yes. What would you recommend.
And what would you like with your steak?
Let me see. Do you have such kind of wine that is full-bodied but not so fruity.
Good evening! Would you like some wine? Here is the wine list.
Yes. What would you recommend?
Your Red Burgundy, sir. May I serve it now?
Yes, please.
Please taste it, sir. Is it all right?
Wonderful!
Would you like a liqueur to complete your meal?
OK. An apricot Brandy, please.
席間服務
I don』t think I like it. Can I change it?
I』m afraid not. Once it』s ordered and served, it can』t be changed.
I』m sorry, sir. I』ll bring you a cloth immediately. Have you been scalded?
No, I』m OK. But the suit is dirty and I have an important appointment this afternoon.
Would you like us to serve you now, sir?
Sure, please.
Excuse me, may I take your plate away? Did you enjoy your meal?
Sure, go ahead. Yes, it』s great. The steak is very fresh and just to my taste.
快餐與外賣
Can I get extra ketchup on that Hamburger?
Sure.
Is this for here or to go?
For here.
Large or small coke?
Small.
Welcome to McDonald』s. Can I take your order?
Hi, I』d like a Hamburger and an apple pie.
Pop conversation
1預訂座位
May I help you sir?
I』d like to reserve a table for dinner.
Certainly, sir. How large is your party?
Six couples.
Would you like to reserve a private dinning room?
That sounds like a good idea.
2進入餐廳
Good evening, sir.
Good evening.
Have you got a reservation?
I don』t think so.
I see. Would you come with me this way, please?
Thank you.
3點菜
What』ll it be, mister?
I』ll have the roast beef, please.
Rare, medium or well-done?
Medium.
And what』s yours, miss?
I』ll have the liver and onion.
4抱怨
Our food seems to be taking a long time, doesn』t it?
It sure does.
We ordered half an hour ago, but our meal hasn』t arrived yet. We have to leave pretty soon.
I』m sorry, I』ll see what』s happened.
5甜點
So, do you want to get some dessert?
Um, I don』t know. I haven』t got much green(錢) left.
Don』t be such a cheapskate. I was just thinking of ice cream or something.
I know, but some of those places are really expensive.
Don』t be such a cheapskate. 別這么小氣
6結賬
Check, please.
Yes, sir. Here』s your bill. How did you find the food?
Everything was wonderful.
So glad you like it. Hope you』ll come again soon.
Yes, we will.
7付賬
Are you done? 飽了
Yes, I』m full.
Are you sure? You can get seconds. 你還能來點
No, thanks. I』m positively stuffed. I have no room.
OK. This will be my treat.
No, you don』t.
All right then, we』ll go fifty-fifty.
OK, let』s go Dutch.
8檢查賬單
You』re quite right, sir. It was put on your check by mistake. I』m very sorry, sir.
That』s OK. How much does it come to now?
That』s 11 dollars and 25 cents.
Here you are.
I』m very sorry about the mistake, sir.
Forget it. That』s all right.
9在咖啡店
Could you give me a cup of coffee?
What kind of coffee do you like? Our specialty is Italian coffee.
Thank you. Just give me a cup of black coffee, which is my favorite.
Do you want to take out?
No, I have it here. May I have some napkin?
Sure, here you are.
10 在快餐店
What』ll it be for you, sir?
I』ll take two meals.
What kind of drink would you like?
One coca-cola and the other large orange juice, please.
You can get super-size for only 4 more pounds.
OK. I』d like that, then.
How about something for dessert, like an apple pie or ice cream?
No, thanks. I think I am going to have some iced water.
We charge 50 cents for it.
『叄』 飯店吃飯的英語對話
餐廳英語情景對話
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要來點什麼?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你們這兒有什麼?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。
B: I』d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要來點谷類食品嗎,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,來一份麥片粥。
A: And eggs?
還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再來一份熏豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡熏豬肉鬆脆一點。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足夠了。謝謝。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don』t.
沒有。
A: I』m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鍾才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?
B: No,thanks. We』ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
當然可以。請問先生貴姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近窗口的桌子嗎?
A: We』ll try to arrange it but I can』t guarantee, sir.
我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。
B: That』s fine.
我們明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你們的桌子已經准備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,請跟我來。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能讓我們看一看菜單嗎?
B: Here you are.
給您。
A: What』s good today?
今天有什麼好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推薦香酥鴨。
A: We don』t want that. Well, perhaps we』ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品嗎?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
過了一會兒。
A: I can have the check, please.
結帳。
C: George. Let』s split this.
喬治,我們各自付帳吧。
A: No, it』s my treat tonight.
不,今天我請客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
現金還是記帳?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
記帳。請記入我的「美國運通信用卡」帳號。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什麼能效勞的嗎?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪種果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,還有,我要杯很濃的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要單面煎的雞蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,對嗎?
B: Yes, that』s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
還有什麼嗎,先生?
B: No, that』s all.
沒有了,謝謝。
(Later)
稍後
A: Good morning, sir. I』ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上來了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,還有其他需要嗎?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
沒有,謝謝。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪種果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及蘋果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I』ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻煩您先簽了這張帳單。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I』m starving. I』d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快餓死啦。我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I』ve heard.
我聽說這兩種都很辣。
B: That』s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。
A: They might be too hot for me.
對我來說可能太辣了點。
B: Then there』s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?
B: There』s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鴨啊。
A: Oh, yes. I』ve heard a lot about it. I』d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,對了,聽過多次了。我很想試一試。在哪兒能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店。
A: Is it near here?
離這兒近嗎?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算遠。乘計程車15分鍾能到。我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多謝您的指點。請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我來給您寫在這張紙片上。您好拿給計程車司機看。
A: That』s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多謝多謝。
B: You』re welcome.
不客氣。
A是你,B是外國人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
歡迎光臨。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共帶了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
讓我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待處就在前面。
A:After you, please.
你先請。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
勞駕。我到哪兒可買到香煙?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一樓有個商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那兒可買到中國香煙和外國香煙。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以買到紀念品嗎?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有個櫃台出售各種各樣的紀念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
勞駕,請問飯廳在哪兒?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,你願意去哪個?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想嘗嘗中國菜。
回答者: richoo - 四級 2009-1-15 20:33
上網收一下啊,
要多講,收集到對話如果不多練也不行的。
找個夥伴做partner一起練最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四級 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英語口語會話必備手冊
一.概述
在酒店裡所使用的英語會話,基本上是屬於商業英語,與日常生活會話中所使用的英語略有不同,較注重禮節。正式英語通常會讓人誤解為極艱深的英語,其實,只要套用一定格式的句子和單詞,就可以了。例如:
非正式英語 正式英語
What』s your name? May I have your name?
您貴姓? 請問您貴姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶嗎? 請問您想喝茶嗎?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
這邊請。 請您往這邊走好嗎?
* 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用。
* 別說「I don』t know.」回答「不知道」是非常不禮貌的說法。
可以說「just a moment, please. I』ll check that for you.」 (請稍候,我來幫您確認),然後請有能力處理的人前來協助。
* 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.
在招呼客人時,最好說「Excuse me, Sir(Ms)」, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至於稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.
* 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,並不是無理地盯著對方看。
* 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對於不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同。
『肆』 關於點餐的英語對話
餐廳:
Having A Dinner in A Restaurant
Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?
Tom: No, we don''t.
Waiter: How many people are you together?
Tom: Just two persons.
Waiter: Would you like to sit in smoking section, non-smoking section or whatever comes open first?
Tom: We prefer non-smoking section.
Waiter: Awfully sorry, there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment?
Tom: How long a wait do you think there''ll be?
Waiter: About eight minutes, I think.
Tom: OK, we will wait a while.
(Ten minutes later)
Waiter: I''m sorry for making you wait for so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me.
Tom: Thank you.
Waiter: This is menu. Are you ready to order now?
Tom: Sorry, we haven''t decided yet. Could you please give us a little longer?
Waiter: No problem.
Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first. How about you, Jones.
Jones: The same for me, please.
Waiter: Yes, sir.
Jones: What main dish would you like, Tom?
Tom: Well, I''d like the sole, please.
Jones: I''ll have the sirloin steak.
Waiter: Yes. What would you like to drink?
Jones: Red wine for me. And you, Tom?
Tom: I think I''ll have beer.
Jones: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer, please.
Waiter: Would you like a dessert?
Jones: What special kind of desserts do you have?
Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding.
Tom: Well, I think we''ll order after we finish the main course.
Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.
飯店用餐
侍者:晚上好。您約定座位了嗎?
湯姆:沒有。
侍者:你們一共多少人? 來源:考試大
湯姆:就兩位。
侍者:你們要抽煙區還是非抽煙區,或是有空位就行?
湯姆:我們要非抽煙區。
侍者:十分抱歉,現在在非抽煙區還暫時沒有座位。您能稍等一會嗎?
湯姆:我們要等多長時間?
侍者:大約八分鍾,我想。
湯姆:好吧,那我們就等一會兒。
(八分鍾之後)
侍者:非常抱歉讓你們等了這么久。現在在非抽煙區有空位了。請跟我來。
湯姆:謝謝。
侍者:這是菜單。您現在可以點菜了嗎?
湯姆:對不起,我們還沒決定要點什麼,你再等一下好嗎? 來源:考試大
侍者:沒問題。來源:考試大
湯姆:我想先點一個蝦仁杯和一個番茄紅腸湯。你呢,瓊斯?
瓊斯:我也要同樣的。
侍者:好的,先生。
瓊斯:你喜歡什麼主菜,湯姆?
湯姆:我想吃炸板魚。
瓊斯:請給我一客牛腰肉排。
侍者:是。那麼喝些什麼呢?
瓊斯:我喝紅葡萄酒,你呢?
湯姆:我喝啤酒。 來源:考試大
瓊斯:請拿一杯紅葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。
侍者:要不要甜食?
瓊斯:你們有什麼特色甜品?
侍者:檸檬派,糖油煎餅,巧克力聖代和奶油布丁。
湯姆:等我們吃過主菜再點吧。
侍者:好的,湯馬上就會上來
『伍』 關於西餐點餐的英語情景對話
-Good evening, sir. A table for two?-Yes, by the window, please.-This way, please.-Thank you.-Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus. Would you like to order an aperitif?-I'll have a Campari and soda. What about you?-A medium dry sherry, please.-Thank you. Here we are. One medium dry sherry and a Campari and soda. Are you ready to order now, gentlemen?-No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommend something for the main course?-Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try this.-That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.-How would you like it cooked?-Medium well-And what will your vegetables be?-Mushrooms and Carrots-And what would you like for your appetizer?-I'll have hors d'oeuvres and the baked salmon.-Thank you, sir. What about you, sir?-I'll start with the hors d'oeuvres followed by sole.-What would you like to follow?-What is this Noisettes Milanese exactly?-It's lamb cooked with herbs and served with spaghetti.-That sounds very interesting, I'll try that.-Mashed, boiled or baked potato?-Mashed.-And what will your vegetable be?-Some spinach, please.-Thank you.-Good Evening, gentleman! Your wine list.-Thank you. Let's see what they're got for us.-I can recommend the white Chablis, sir. It's very popular.-OK, a bottle of the Chablis. How about you, Jim?-Bring me some mineral water, please.-Certainly, sir
『陸』 關於餐廳點餐的英語對話4人
a:waiter!
w:may i help you?
a:please ask your manager to be here.
m:miss,what can i do for you?
a:i wonder if your restaurant has passed the sanitation check.
m:em,is there something wrong?
a:yes.look at the plate,what is the little things with green skin?
m:o,i'm sorry.
a:i come here for dinner not apologise.
m:sorry .it's all our false.we can change anther plate for you.
a:no.i dare not eat in your restaurant.
m:ok.we are really sorry.if you don't want to have meal,we can give the money back to you.
a:definitely!
m:we are sorry.welcome to our restaurant again.
a:no way!
『柒』 求一邊關於餐廳訂餐的英語對話
waiter: Good evening. What would you like for you dinner? Today's special is black pepper steak. Here's the menu. 侍應生:晚上好。您想吃些什麼呢?今天的特別晚餐是黑胡回椒牛排。這里是菜單。a gentleman: I think I will have the black pepper steak plus a cup of water, thanks.一位紳士:我答想我要一份黑胡椒牛排外加一杯水,謝謝。waiter: okay. are there anything else?侍應生:好的。還有其它的需要嗎?a gentleman: no, that's all.紳士:沒了,就這些。waiter: you dish will be served in a minute.
『捌』 西餐廳常用英語 急需一份簡單的對話用語,要包括:幫老外預訂餐,點餐,埋單時的用語~謝謝~
餐廳常用英語一百句
1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoon evening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再見,歡迎下次再來!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感謝您的光臨。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、請稍等。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、請原諒。
Excuse me.
7、對不起,讓您久等了。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、請問您有幾位?
For how many?
9、請跟我來,請這邊走。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、請問您貴姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、請問您喝什麼茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、請稍候,我們馬上給您安排。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、請問您有預訂嗎?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在這里可以嗎?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、對不起,那邊的桌子已給預訂了。
I』m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用謝,很樂意為您服務。
Not at all, I』m glad to serve you.
18、這是菜單,請問現在可以點菜了嗎?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐還是西餐。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特別介紹是粉蒸甲魚和蒜茸開邊大蝦。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我們有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式軟飲料。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、請問您想喝點什麼。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、請問需要加冰塊嗎?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、請問需要冷飲還是熱飲。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、請用茶。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、請用香巾。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我們的菜式有廣東風味、北京風味、四川風味,您喜歡哪一種?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打攏了,請問現在可以上菜嗎?
I』m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、對不起,我能把這個盤子撤走嗎?
I』m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
31、對不起,我把它換成小盤子好嗎?
I』m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?
32、您想試一下本地的特色嗎?
Would you like to try local speciality?
33、請問您喝什麼茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
34、您先來杯啤酒好嗎?
Would you like to start with a glass of beer?
35、如果您感時間的話,我給您安排一些快餐好嗎?
If you』re hurry I』ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.
36、對不起,這個品種剛剛售完。
I』m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren』t any left)
37、對不起,您是否介意與那位先生同坐一桌?
I』m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.
38、對不起,現在已經客滿了。
I』m sorry the restaurant is full now.
39、對不起,現在已經沒有廳房了。
I』m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.
40、如果您不介意,坐在那邊角落裡好嗎?
Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.
41、如果您願意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我馬上通告您。
You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.
42、我們的早餐券包括一碗稀飯、二籠包子、一碟小菜。
Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.
43、很抱歉,我們立即採取措施,使您滿意。
I』m sorry we』ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.
44、先生您喜歡用筷子還是刀叉。
Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?
45、服務員我想買單。
Waiter I want to pay my bill.
46、請給我一杯可樂。
Please give me a can of coca-cola.
47、請問衛生間在哪裡?
Where is the toilet?
48、先生(女士)這是您的帳單嗎?
Here is your bill, sir(lady)?
49、一共是128元,請問您付現金還是信用卡?
The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?
50、我們這兒不收小費,但是我仍很感謝您。
We don』t accept tips But I』m very grateful to you.
51、請稍等,我馬上來收拾。
Just a moment, please I』m clear it right away.
52、小姐,我想訂一個明晚的廳房。
Miss I want to reserve a banqueting hall for tomorrow evening.
53、請問需要大廳房還是小廳房?
Do you need a big banqueting hall or small one?
54、服務員,您們的早餐都有什麼?
Waiter , what has your breakfast got?
55、我們的早餐主要供應粵式早茶。
Our breakfast supply Cantonese early morning cup of tea.
56、先生請問您的牛肉要幾份熟的?
How would you like your beef? Rare, medium or well-done, sir?
57、先生您的菜已經上齊了。
Your dish is all here, sir.
58、還要點水果和甜品嗎?
Would you like fruit and dessert, else?
59、對不起,我到廚房給您催一下。
Sorry, I tell the cooker to hurry.
60、哦!很抱歉這個菜的烹飪時間較長。
Oh, very sorry, It takes quite some time for this dish to prepare.
61、小姐,我想要一個二人的餐桌。
Lady I want to reserve a table for two.
62、請問需要主食嗎?
Do you need any staple food?
63、請問您對今天的菜餚有何意見?
What do your opinion of today』s order?
64、對不起,我們這沒有生力啤酒。
Sorry, we haven』t San Miguel beer.
65、您試一下百威啤酒好嗎?
Would you like to try Budweiser beer?
66、當然可以。
Of course.
67、謝謝您提出的寶貴意見。
Thanks for your precious opinions.
68、我們將努力改進。
We』ll try our best to improve.
69、對不起,那是整瓶賣的。
Sorry, It』s sold by the bottle.
70、請問您對菜餚有什麼特殊要求嗎?
Anything special you』d like to have on the menu?
71、這是發票和找頭,請收好。
Here』s the receipt and change, keep it, please.
72、好的,我一定盡快給您做好。
All right , I』ll have it for you as soon as possible.
73、隆中是我們襄樊的名勝古跡。
LongZhong is a place of historical interest in our XF.
74、好的,我去拿來。
Ok, I』ll get it for you.
75、我們這有清茶、菊花茶、八寶茶。
We have green tea, chrysanthemurn tea eight treasures tea.
76、先生,傣式烤牛肉很不錯,我建議您們點一個。
Sir, Roast beef in 「Thailand」 style is very good. I suggest you to order one.
77、請問土豆做咸泥、烤的還是煮的?
Is the potato roast or boiled?
78、先生,有什麼需要我幫忙的嗎?
What can I do for you, sir?
79、先生,請問您是找人嗎?
Are you come to see anyone, sir?
80、小姐,請問您們的酒吧在哪裡?
Where are your bar, lady?
81、哦,在大堂,我帶您去好嗎?
Oh At the lobby, Shall I show you to go?
82、先生,請問是用餐嗎?
Will you have dinner, sir?
83、這瓶酒多少錢?
How much is this bottle?
84、這瓶葡萄酒每瓶98元。
The wine is 98 yuan a bottle.
85、不要了,謝謝。
No thanks.
86、對不起,請再重復一遍。
I beg your pardon?
87、服務員,您會講英語嗎?
Can you speak English, waiter?
88、會一點點。
Yes, a little.
89、我可以簽單嗎?
May I sign the bill?
90、哦,很抱歉,請付現款。
Oh I』m sorry, cash only please.
91、請告訴我您的房間號碼。
Can you tell me your room number?
92、我是1002房,給我送一份牛肉粒,蔥花炒飯。
The room is 1002 give me a portion of fried rice with beef.
93、好的,我們馬上送到您的房間。
All right we』ll send it to your room right away.
94、我們的蔬菜有土豆、窩筍、黃瓜、大白菜、姜豆等等。
Our vegetable have potato, lettuce cucumber, peking cabbage, string bean.
95、海鮮類有基圍蝦、毛蟹、帶子、桂花魚等等。
The various sea-food have prawn, shrimp scallop perch.
96、主食類有水餃、湯面、炒麵、炒飯等等。
The staple food has boil mplings, noodles in soup, fried noodles, fried rice.
97、先生(女士)這個水果盤是我們餐廳奉送的,祝您午餐愉快。
This fruit plate is offered as a gift in our Restaurant. Please enjoy you lunch.