关于餐厅买单英语对话阅读
『壹』 英语对话内买完东西给完钱服务员要说什么
“买单”和“埋单”表示的意思相同的, 餐馆结帐叫“埋单”,这是广东方言其中有三层意思:一是提醒服务员“行埋来”(走过来),“埋”乃“靠近”
『贰』 急需在餐厅点餐的英语对话
以下是一部分:
订位
When do you need the table?
This Friday.
Have you got a table for four tonight?
Yes, this way, please.
How many people are in your party?
There will be 6 people.
Do you have a reservation, please?
Yes. For 3 people in the name of Clarkson.
Come in, sir. May I take you coat, please.
Thanks.
安排座位
How may gusts, please?
Eight.
Can we change tables?
Yes, it’ fine.
Shall we see the menu, please?
I’ll bring it over.
Could you please give me an appetizer?
Here you go.
Have you decided on something, sir?
What do you recommend?
May I take you order?
Bring the menu, please.
What would you like to order?
What’s the special today?
What’s the special today?
“All-you-can-eat” dinner special.
酒水服务
Good evening, sir. Would you like to order some wine with your meal?
Um, yes. What would you recommend.
And what would you like with your steak?
Let me see. Do you have such kind of wine that is full-bodied but not so fruity.
Good evening! Would you like some wine? Here is the wine list.
Yes. What would you recommend?
Your Red Burgundy, sir. May I serve it now?
Yes, please.
Please taste it, sir. Is it all right?
Wonderful!
Would you like a liqueur to complete your meal?
OK. An apricot Brandy, please.
席间服务
I don’t think I like it. Can I change it?
I’m afraid not. Once it’s ordered and served, it can’t be changed.
I’m sorry, sir. I’ll bring you a cloth immediately. Have you been scalded?
No, I’m OK. But the suit is dirty and I have an important appointment this afternoon.
Would you like us to serve you now, sir?
Sure, please.
Excuse me, may I take your plate away? Did you enjoy your meal?
Sure, go ahead. Yes, it’s great. The steak is very fresh and just to my taste.
快餐与外卖
Can I get extra ketchup on that Hamburger?
Sure.
Is this for here or to go?
For here.
Large or small coke?
Small.
Welcome to McDonald’s. Can I take your order?
Hi, I’d like a Hamburger and an apple pie.
Pop conversation
1预订座位
May I help you sir?
I’d like to reserve a table for dinner.
Certainly, sir. How large is your party?
Six couples.
Would you like to reserve a private dinning room?
That sounds like a good idea.
2进入餐厅
Good evening, sir.
Good evening.
Have you got a reservation?
I don’t think so.
I see. Would you come with me this way, please?
Thank you.
3点菜
What’ll it be, mister?
I’ll have the roast beef, please.
Rare, medium or well-done?
Medium.
And what’s yours, miss?
I’ll have the liver and onion.
4抱怨
Our food seems to be taking a long time, doesn’t it?
It sure does.
We ordered half an hour ago, but our meal hasn’t arrived yet. We have to leave pretty soon.
I’m sorry, I’ll see what’s happened.
5甜点
So, do you want to get some dessert?
Um, I don’t know. I haven’t got much green(钱) left.
Don’t be such a cheapskate. I was just thinking of ice cream or something.
I know, but some of those places are really expensive.
Don’t be such a cheapskate. 别这么小气
6结账
Check, please.
Yes, sir. Here’s your bill. How did you find the food?
Everything was wonderful.
So glad you like it. Hope you’ll come again soon.
Yes, we will.
7付账
Are you done? 饱了
Yes, I’m full.
Are you sure? You can get seconds. 你还能来点
No, thanks. I’m positively stuffed. I have no room.
OK. This will be my treat.
No, you don’t.
All right then, we’ll go fifty-fifty.
OK, let’s go Dutch.
8检查账单
You’re quite right, sir. It was put on your check by mistake. I’m very sorry, sir.
That’s OK. How much does it come to now?
That’s 11 dollars and 25 cents.
Here you are.
I’m very sorry about the mistake, sir.
Forget it. That’s all right.
9在咖啡店
Could you give me a cup of coffee?
What kind of coffee do you like? Our specialty is Italian coffee.
Thank you. Just give me a cup of black coffee, which is my favorite.
Do you want to take out?
No, I have it here. May I have some napkin?
Sure, here you are.
10 在快餐店
What’ll it be for you, sir?
I’ll take two meals.
What kind of drink would you like?
One coca-cola and the other large orange juice, please.
You can get super-size for only 4 more pounds.
OK. I’d like that, then.
How about something for dessert, like an apple pie or ice cream?
No, thanks. I think I am going to have some iced water.
We charge 50 cents for it.
『叁』 饭店吃饭的英语对话
餐厅英语情景对话
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气。
A是你,B是外国人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.
欢迎光临。
A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
B:Let me have a check again.
让我再看一下。
A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
接待处就在前面。
A:After you, please.
你先请。
B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?
劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
A:There is a shop on the ground floor.
一楼有个商店。
A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.
在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?
也可以买到纪念品吗?
A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.
有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?
劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?
A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?
我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?
B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.
今天我想尝尝中国菜。
回答者: richoo - 四级 2009-1-15 20:33
上网收一下啊,
要多讲,收集到对话如果不多练也不行的。
找个伙伴做partner一起练最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四级 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英语口语会话必备手册
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:
非正式英语 正式英语
What’s your name? May I have your name?
您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?
Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?
您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?
Over here, please. Could you come this way please?
这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?
* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.
* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。
* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。
可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。
* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.
在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.
* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。
* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。
『肆』 关于点餐的英语对话
餐厅:
Having A Dinner in A Restaurant
Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?
Tom: No, we don''t.
Waiter: How many people are you together?
Tom: Just two persons.
Waiter: Would you like to sit in smoking section, non-smoking section or whatever comes open first?
Tom: We prefer non-smoking section.
Waiter: Awfully sorry, there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment?
Tom: How long a wait do you think there''ll be?
Waiter: About eight minutes, I think.
Tom: OK, we will wait a while.
(Ten minutes later)
Waiter: I''m sorry for making you wait for so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me.
Tom: Thank you.
Waiter: This is menu. Are you ready to order now?
Tom: Sorry, we haven''t decided yet. Could you please give us a little longer?
Waiter: No problem.
Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first. How about you, Jones.
Jones: The same for me, please.
Waiter: Yes, sir.
Jones: What main dish would you like, Tom?
Tom: Well, I''d like the sole, please.
Jones: I''ll have the sirloin steak.
Waiter: Yes. What would you like to drink?
Jones: Red wine for me. And you, Tom?
Tom: I think I''ll have beer.
Jones: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer, please.
Waiter: Would you like a dessert?
Jones: What special kind of desserts do you have?
Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding.
Tom: Well, I think we''ll order after we finish the main course.
Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.
饭店用餐
侍者:晚上好。您约定座位了吗?
汤姆:没有。
侍者:你们一共多少人? 来源:考试大
汤姆:就两位。
侍者:你们要抽烟区还是非抽烟区,或是有空位就行?
汤姆:我们要非抽烟区。
侍者:十分抱歉,现在在非抽烟区还暂时没有座位。您能稍等一会吗?
汤姆:我们要等多长时间?
侍者:大约八分钟,我想。
汤姆:好吧,那我们就等一会儿。
(八分钟之后)
侍者:非常抱歉让你们等了这么久。现在在非抽烟区有空位了。请跟我来。
汤姆:谢谢。
侍者:这是菜单。您现在可以点菜了吗?
汤姆:对不起,我们还没决定要点什么,你再等一下好吗? 来源:考试大
侍者:没问题。来源:考试大
汤姆:我想先点一个虾仁杯和一个番茄红肠汤。你呢,琼斯?
琼斯:我也要同样的。
侍者:好的,先生。
琼斯:你喜欢什么主菜,汤姆?
汤姆:我想吃炸板鱼。
琼斯:请给我一客牛腰肉排。
侍者:是。那么喝些什么呢?
琼斯:我喝红葡萄酒,你呢?
汤姆:我喝啤酒。 来源:考试大
琼斯:请拿一杯红葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。
侍者:要不要甜食?
琼斯:你们有什么特色甜品?
侍者:柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。
汤姆:等我们吃过主菜再点吧。
侍者:好的,汤马上就会上来
『伍』 关于西餐点餐的英语情景对话
-Good evening, sir. A table for two?-Yes, by the window, please.-This way, please.-Thank you.-Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus. Would you like to order an aperitif?-I'll have a Campari and soda. What about you?-A medium dry sherry, please.-Thank you. Here we are. One medium dry sherry and a Campari and soda. Are you ready to order now, gentlemen?-No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommend something for the main course?-Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try this.-That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.-How would you like it cooked?-Medium well-And what will your vegetables be?-Mushrooms and Carrots-And what would you like for your appetizer?-I'll have hors d'oeuvres and the baked salmon.-Thank you, sir. What about you, sir?-I'll start with the hors d'oeuvres followed by sole.-What would you like to follow?-What is this Noisettes Milanese exactly?-It's lamb cooked with herbs and served with spaghetti.-That sounds very interesting, I'll try that.-Mashed, boiled or baked potato?-Mashed.-And what will your vegetable be?-Some spinach, please.-Thank you.-Good Evening, gentleman! Your wine list.-Thank you. Let's see what they're got for us.-I can recommend the white Chablis, sir. It's very popular.-OK, a bottle of the Chablis. How about you, Jim?-Bring me some mineral water, please.-Certainly, sir
『陆』 关于餐厅点餐的英语对话4人
a:waiter!
w:may i help you?
a:please ask your manager to be here.
m:miss,what can i do for you?
a:i wonder if your restaurant has passed the sanitation check.
m:em,is there something wrong?
a:yes.look at the plate,what is the little things with green skin?
m:o,i'm sorry.
a:i come here for dinner not apologise.
m:sorry .it's all our false.we can change anther plate for you.
a:no.i dare not eat in your restaurant.
m:ok.we are really sorry.if you don't want to have meal,we can give the money back to you.
a:definitely!
m:we are sorry.welcome to our restaurant again.
a:no way!
『柒』 求一边关于餐厅订餐的英语对话
waiter: Good evening. What would you like for you dinner? Today's special is black pepper steak. Here's the menu. 侍应生:晚上好。您想吃些什么呢?今天的特别晚餐是黑胡回椒牛排。这里是菜单。a gentleman: I think I will have the black pepper steak plus a cup of water, thanks.一位绅士:我答想我要一份黑胡椒牛排外加一杯水,谢谢。waiter: okay. are there anything else?侍应生:好的。还有其它的需要吗?a gentleman: no, that's all.绅士:没了,就这些。waiter: you dish will be served in a minute.
『捌』 西餐厅常用英语 急需一份简单的对话用语,要包括:帮老外预订餐,点餐,埋单时的用语~谢谢~
餐厅常用英语一百句
1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoon evening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再见,欢迎下次再来!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感谢您的光临。
Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、请稍等。
Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、请原谅。
Excuse me.
7、对不起,让您久等了。
Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、请问您有几位?
For how many?
9、请跟我来,请这边走。
Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、请问您贵姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排。
Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、请问您有预订吗?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在这里可以吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了。
I’m sorry that table is already reserved.
17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务。
Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.
18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐还是西餐。
Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾。
The recommendation of the day is.
21、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料。
We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、请问您想喝点什么。
What would you like to drink, please.
23、请问需要加冰块吗?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮。
Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、请用茶。
Have a cup of tea, please!
26、请用香巾。
Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?
I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?
I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
31、对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗?
I’m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?
32、您想试一下本地的特色吗?
Would you like to try local speciality?
33、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
34、您先来杯啤酒好吗?
Would you like to start with a glass of beer?
35、如果您感时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗?
If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.
36、对不起,这个品种刚刚售完。
I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)
37、对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌?
I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.
38、对不起,现在已经客满了。
I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.
39、对不起,现在已经没有厅房了。
I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.
40、如果您不介意,坐在那边角落里好吗?
Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.
41、如果您愿意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我马上通告您。
You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.
42、我们的早餐券包括一碗稀饭、二笼包子、一碟小菜。
Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.
43、很抱歉,我们立即采取措施,使您满意。
I’m sorry we’ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.
44、先生您喜欢用筷子还是刀叉。
Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?
45、服务员我想买单。
Waiter I want to pay my bill.
46、请给我一杯可乐。
Please give me a can of coca-cola.
47、请问卫生间在哪里?
Where is the toilet?
48、先生(女士)这是您的帐单吗?
Here is your bill, sir(lady)?
49、一共是128元,请问您付现金还是信用卡?
The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?
50、我们这儿不收小费,但是我仍很感谢您。
We don’t accept tips But I’m very grateful to you.
51、请稍等,我马上来收拾。
Just a moment, please I’m clear it right away.
52、小姐,我想订一个明晚的厅房。
Miss I want to reserve a banqueting hall for tomorrow evening.
53、请问需要大厅房还是小厅房?
Do you need a big banqueting hall or small one?
54、服务员,您们的早餐都有什么?
Waiter , what has your breakfast got?
55、我们的早餐主要供应粤式早茶。
Our breakfast supply Cantonese early morning cup of tea.
56、先生请问您的牛肉要几份熟的?
How would you like your beef? Rare, medium or well-done, sir?
57、先生您的菜已经上齐了。
Your dish is all here, sir.
58、还要点水果和甜品吗?
Would you like fruit and dessert, else?
59、对不起,我到厨房给您催一下。
Sorry, I tell the cooker to hurry.
60、哦!很抱歉这个菜的烹饪时间较长。
Oh, very sorry, It takes quite some time for this dish to prepare.
61、小姐,我想要一个二人的餐桌。
Lady I want to reserve a table for two.
62、请问需要主食吗?
Do you need any staple food?
63、请问您对今天的菜肴有何意见?
What do your opinion of today’s order?
64、对不起,我们这没有生力啤酒。
Sorry, we haven’t San Miguel beer.
65、您试一下百威啤酒好吗?
Would you like to try Budweiser beer?
66、当然可以。
Of course.
67、谢谢您提出的宝贵意见。
Thanks for your precious opinions.
68、我们将努力改进。
We’ll try our best to improve.
69、对不起,那是整瓶卖的。
Sorry, It’s sold by the bottle.
70、请问您对菜肴有什么特殊要求吗?
Anything special you’d like to have on the menu?
71、这是发票和找头,请收好。
Here’s the receipt and change, keep it, please.
72、好的,我一定尽快给您做好。
All right , I’ll have it for you as soon as possible.
73、隆中是我们襄樊的名胜古迹。
LongZhong is a place of historical interest in our XF.
74、好的,我去拿来。
Ok, I’ll get it for you.
75、我们这有清茶、菊花茶、八宝茶。
We have green tea, chrysanthemurn tea eight treasures tea.
76、先生,傣式烤牛肉很不错,我建议您们点一个。
Sir, Roast beef in “Thailand” style is very good. I suggest you to order one.
77、请问土豆做咸泥、烤的还是煮的?
Is the potato roast or boiled?
78、先生,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
What can I do for you, sir?
79、先生,请问您是找人吗?
Are you come to see anyone, sir?
80、小姐,请问您们的酒吧在哪里?
Where are your bar, lady?
81、哦,在大堂,我带您去好吗?
Oh At the lobby, Shall I show you to go?
82、先生,请问是用餐吗?
Will you have dinner, sir?
83、这瓶酒多少钱?
How much is this bottle?
84、这瓶葡萄酒每瓶98元。
The wine is 98 yuan a bottle.
85、不要了,谢谢。
No thanks.
86、对不起,请再重复一遍。
I beg your pardon?
87、服务员,您会讲英语吗?
Can you speak English, waiter?
88、会一点点。
Yes, a little.
89、我可以签单吗?
May I sign the bill?
90、哦,很抱歉,请付现款。
Oh I’m sorry, cash only please.
91、请告诉我您的房间号码。
Can you tell me your room number?
92、我是1002房,给我送一份牛肉粒,葱花炒饭。
The room is 1002 give me a portion of fried rice with beef.
93、好的,我们马上送到您的房间。
All right we’ll send it to your room right away.
94、我们的蔬菜有土豆、窝笋、黄瓜、大白菜、姜豆等等。
Our vegetable have potato, lettuce cucumber, peking cabbage, string bean.
95、海鲜类有基围虾、毛蟹、带子、桂花鱼等等。
The various sea-food have prawn, shrimp scallop perch.
96、主食类有水饺、汤面、炒面、炒饭等等。
The staple food has boil mplings, noodles in soup, fried noodles, fried rice.
97、先生(女士)这个水果盘是我们餐厅奉送的,祝您午餐愉快。
This fruit plate is offered as a gift in our Restaurant. Please enjoy you lunch.